About Me

My photo
Justin and I have truly been blessed so much! We were blessed with quadruplets but 2 have became our guardian angels! We know our baby boys, Addison and Levi are watching down, helping God take care of us and Wesley and Cooper. This is the start of our journey so I have decided to make this blog for updates of all of the emotions and excitement that will happen along the way! Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers! Thanks to everyone for all of the congrats.! We are so excited and are thankful to have great family, friends and community that are wanting to help us! No one will ever understand how much it means to us! If it's your first time visiting our blog, start at the bottom and work your way up, or on the right hand side you can look by date.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

9 weeks and healthy!

We had our 2nd doctors appointment yesterday, January 31st. It went very very well. They found all 4 babies on the US and they all looked so healthy with very strong heartbeats! Baby B was moving around like crazy and it was a little hard for the doctors to get a good picture of him/her. Justin has started to call it baby bad, haha. It was so amazing to see that everything is going good and they are all growing. We couldn't believe that already at 9 weeks we could see them moving around in my tummy. We got to ask the doctor more questions this time, since our last appointment we were in such shock! He told me I would have to go on bed rest, no exceptions, April 18th (20 weeks)! That is going to come sooo soon and we are going to have to get a move on the baby rooms, ASAP!! Good news is the doctor said I probably wouldn't get sick since I haven't been sick so far! That is truly a blessing considering I have to work as much as I can (with breaks, thank God), while I can. The doctor was so excited to see all 4 babies were doing well, he even fist pumped, it was pretty funny! He set us a goal where he wants me to make it to at least 34 weeks! Which will make it right around July 25th. We go back in 4 weeks and i'm sure the babies are going to grow so much between now and then! Thanks so much for all the blessings, and prayers!


Here are the 1st ultra sound pictures! Pay attention to where it says "Baby A, Baby B, Baby C, and Baby D". In these they look like little dots and are a little harder to see. These were taken at 7 weeks at our January 17th appointment.

 Here is Baby A and Baby B.


Here is Baby C and Baby D.


Here are the new ones, taken at 9 weeks! You can really tell the shape of the little babies and you can see the full size of them! :) 

left to right on top, Baby A and Baby B
left to right on bottom, Baby D and Baby C


Here is Baby A and Baby B!


Here is Baby D and Baby C!


Now for the fast growing belly! 



3 comments:

  1. Isn't it amazing how quick you show with 4! Just wait until you reach the end...I was almost as round as I was tall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! I started showing around 8 weeks and couldn't fit into any of my regular clothes by then either. Good luck!
    Rachel, mom of BBGB quads
    www.woollenquads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey just wanted to let you know you're not alone! There are a TON of quad mommas all across the country! We stick together!:) Please feel free to email me anytime if you have questions or want to talk. jennyhasquads@yahoodotcom

    Jenny B
    mommy to 3.5 yr old BGGB quads

    FYI--i was showing at 8 weeks and when I delivered at 31 wks 2 days I was 60 inches around...and i'm only 5'3:)

    ReplyDelete