About Me

My photo
Justin and I have truly been blessed so much! We were blessed with quadruplets but 2 have became our guardian angels! We know our baby boys, Addison and Levi are watching down, helping God take care of us and Wesley and Cooper. This is the start of our journey so I have decided to make this blog for updates of all of the emotions and excitement that will happen along the way! Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers! Thanks to everyone for all of the congrats.! We are so excited and are thankful to have great family, friends and community that are wanting to help us! No one will ever understand how much it means to us! If it's your first time visiting our blog, start at the bottom and work your way up, or on the right hand side you can look by date.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

12 weeks and counting...

We have finally hit the 12 week mark! This is normally the week where people just start telling other's about their pregnancy. Not in my case! I am so blessed that the babies and I have made it to 12 weeks with no problems! We have just 28 weeks to go (if I was to make it to 40 weeks, haha)! Cant believe this, time is flying by so fast! Next week we go to the doctor for our 13 week check up. We will finally get to see how much they have grown and possibly get to see what they are. I think I started to feel a little movement from them last night, but then again I am not sure if it was the babies or something else, seeing that this is my first pregnancy! The nursery is finally coming together, we got all the painting done, besides just touching up a little. Justin got the closets fixed up nice so we have plenty of racks and shelves for all the babies clothes (Im sure it's going to be overloaded)! Over the weekend Justin and I went to Lowe's and picked out some light fixtures to put in the closets as well as the overhead lighting. We had none in the closets and the other light fixtures were a little dated. I finally got to pick out what cribs I want and now I am trying to work on picking out what I want for the bedding. It's a really hard decision only because I have no idea what they babies are yet and I want to make sure the bedding will work for both genders! Not much to add this week but hopefully next week we will have a lot more to add after we go visit the doctor! Thanks everyone so much for your prayers and support so far! It means so much to us and our families! Now time for the 12 week photos!


6 comments:

  1. Wow! Definitely bigger than last week! Keep up the good work growing those babies, Mama! I'm guessing 3 boys and a girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 12 weeks is milestone #1! Many more to come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lookin' good! We can't believe how much you have done already... you guys are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on making it to 12 weeks! That is a big milestone, with many more to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on making it to 12 weeks. The next 8 weeks should be breeze for you. It starts to get hard at 20 weeks and even harder at 24 weeks. If you have questions about anything we are here to help. We have added you to our blog to keep track of. There is another couple here in Kansas City that we've met and have visited them in the hospital that's currently at 27 weeks 5 days.

    You can read our blog and check out our amazing almost 2 year old Quadruplets, that was born on April Fool's Day.

    The McCleary Quads

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am praying for a succesful pregnancy and safe delivery for you. We found out I was expecting identical triplets in 2008. We concieved naturally as well, but developed Twin to Twin Transfusion, which only occurs in identical multiples who share a placenta. I will be following your blog! Congrats on the baby news! I hope you find the time to follow my blog!
    http://www.preemiedays1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete