About Me

My photo
Justin and I have truly been blessed so much! We were blessed with quadruplets but 2 have became our guardian angels! We know our baby boys, Addison and Levi are watching down, helping God take care of us and Wesley and Cooper. This is the start of our journey so I have decided to make this blog for updates of all of the emotions and excitement that will happen along the way! Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers! Thanks to everyone for all of the congrats.! We are so excited and are thankful to have great family, friends and community that are wanting to help us! No one will ever understand how much it means to us! If it's your first time visiting our blog, start at the bottom and work your way up, or on the right hand side you can look by date.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The last spring shower!

Over the weekend I had my last baby shower. It was the shower at my salon where all my clients got to come as well as other people in the community that may not have been able to come to the other showers. I ended up getting so many nice things. I can honestly say I have some of the best clients, family and friends a girl could ask for! Thanks again everyone! Justin and I may not even have to go buy many other things because we have received almost everything we will need for our baby boys! The nursery is almost fully done and the closets are almost at full capacity. Here are a couple of photos from the shower. I will add more later when I get them from my sister in law! 

Yummy food!

Amazing diaper wreath Casey's friend Jade made! Look how cute it is!!!

Cassie's sweet Brody sleeping!

Sweet Bentley blowing spit bubbles! So glad these 2 are going to grow up with my 2 twins! It could be trouble for Cassie and I! haha

My mom and sister!


19 weeks! ALMOST halfway there!!!!!

I can't believe my little Wesley and Cooper are the size of mangos in my belly! You can defiantly tell they are growing because my belly sure is too! haha! I am starting to feel them move a little more but I am defiantly ready for Justin and everyone else to be able to feel them as well. I may not want to be wishing that too soon because i'm sure they are going to be punching and kicking a lot since they wont have much room haha. I went to the doctor today because my ear has been stopped up for 2 weeks now. Last time I was there they just told me to take some over the counter meds but now they actually took a look and I have a ear infection. I am just happy they have found out what is wrong so it can be healed and I can finally hear again! My feet are still being stubborn and wanting to be swollen up all the time. At work I try to take as many breaks as possible and get the girls to help me. Thank gosh they are there to help! On Monday I took a relaxing day for myself and got a pedicure with my sister, Casey and friend Brandi. After lunch Brandi and I headed to the mall to get me some supportive shoes that my feet will actually fit in. The doctor told me if was fine for me to go on vacation so I got to plan some beach trips now i'm on the mission for a swim suit for this belly! I am bound and determined to lay on the beach no matter how hot it is or how big my belly gets! hahaha. We got to the doctor again next week to get measurements and hear the heartbeats of the babies! We can't wait! Please everyone continue to pray for us! Check out the belly this week! 


The belly's so big i cant put the sign beside it anymore! haha!


ALSO!!!! I wanted to let everyone know The Nate Show will be airing THIS FRIDAY---APRIL 15TH at 11:00 on Fox! So sorry for any confusion! 

2 comments:

  1. Megan, did the Dr tell you to lay on your left side for the swelling in your feet? Just putting them up doesn't help, well that's what they told me. I'm so happy it is finally warm, but the heat hasn't been doing my feet any favors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure how I found your site... I have been anxiously following through the weeks. Your strength amazes me! Your sweet fam is in my prayers! Thanks for sharing your journey!

    ReplyDelete