About Me

My photo
Justin and I have truly been blessed so much! We were blessed with quadruplets but 2 have became our guardian angels! We know our baby boys, Addison and Levi are watching down, helping God take care of us and Wesley and Cooper. This is the start of our journey so I have decided to make this blog for updates of all of the emotions and excitement that will happen along the way! Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers! Thanks to everyone for all of the congrats.! We are so excited and are thankful to have great family, friends and community that are wanting to help us! No one will ever understand how much it means to us! If it's your first time visiting our blog, start at the bottom and work your way up, or on the right hand side you can look by date.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

HALF WAY THERE!!!!!!!!!

We have finally hit the 20 week mark! That means we are half way there! :) We went to the doctor yesterday and we heard nothing but good news which was so awesome to hear. The babies are measuring at 14 ounces and the doctor said their brains and anatomy are still looking good.  Our baby boys are the size of cantaloupes! The situation with ear still has not be handled and it is still about to drive me insane! So if anyone has any suggestions for a pregnant girl with a stopped up ear please let me know haha! 

A tid bit about our weekend! We enjoyed some much needed time with family and friends. We had 2 cookouts to attend, so you can say me and the boys defiantly got to do some good eating! Some girls at my church also started a new book during our Bible study and I have learned a lot along the way during this pregnancy and I do believe that I have been brought so much closer to God because of my baby boys. 

Baby C with his mouth opened!

Another of Baby C!

Baby C!

 Baby D! Look at his eyes!

Baby D...He was moving a lot it was hard to get photos!


Bump Watch!

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on the 20 weeks, hope you get the ear issue figured out soon.

    The McCleary Quads

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since hearing about your story, I have been praying for you and following your blog. For as long as I can remember, I have had terrible problems with my ears and sinuses. When I got pregnant, I was high risk (triplets) so the thought of any medicine terrified me. My DR advised me to do a sinus rinse once or twice a day as it helps push the mucous out thus relieving some pressure on the ears. It is nothing more than a saline rinse, but the pressure is what gets things moving. I was skeptical but now use it daily. I prefer the Neil Med Sinus Rinse that comes in a clear plastic bottle. Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on 20 weeks! You are half way there!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the CUTEST pregnancy top. Where'd you get it from? No suggestions about the ear, but I hope it clears up soon! You look great! Thoughts & good vibes coming your way all the time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went to elementary school with Justin and just heard about your story. I have a home remedy for ear problems, so I had to share. Try garlic oil--you can buy it in a health or vitamin store, but I make my own. Heat 1 cup of vegetable oil until very hot, but don't let it boil. Add four cloves of garlic that have been crushed (use the flat blade of the knife to crush it one time) and let it sit for an hour. Remove the garlic and store the oil in a dark bottle. Put about 4 drops in your ear every few hours. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I heard about your story from a friend and I've been following your blog since your very first post. I'm 22 weeks this week, so I've been a kindred pregnant spirit right along with you. Not sure if your stopped up ear is a result of extra fluid from sinus issues or a build up of wax. I've had to have my ears flushed already due to extra wax. You may want to try that yourself. You can use warm water in a nasal suction bulb and flush your ear out that way. It actually feels pretty good, but don't use cold, it will make you vomit. You may also want to try ear candles. You can get them at health food stores or off line. They create a vacuum and lifts the wax out of your ear. neither of which hurt at all. I'm hoping the rest of your pregnancy is smooth and uneventful, and that you are able to find some shade and a swimming pool in August just like me :)

    ReplyDelete