About Me

My photo
Justin and I have truly been blessed so much! We were blessed with quadruplets but 2 have became our guardian angels! We know our baby boys, Addison and Levi are watching down, helping God take care of us and Wesley and Cooper. This is the start of our journey so I have decided to make this blog for updates of all of the emotions and excitement that will happen along the way! Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers! Thanks to everyone for all of the congrats.! We are so excited and are thankful to have great family, friends and community that are wanting to help us! No one will ever understand how much it means to us! If it's your first time visiting our blog, start at the bottom and work your way up, or on the right hand side you can look by date.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Sunday Blessings!

It's the Sunday after we found out so we head to church to share our blessings with our church family. Paster Steve gave the announcement and everyone was of course so happy to hear the news. While in the middle of the service, I look down and I notice, I have my dress on backwards! How did this happen? It was too funny and I snuck away to the bathroom to switch it around really quick. When I got up of course everyone in church looked at me and knew exactly where I was going, because every pregnant girl has to use the bathroom quite often! So I kind of got off of the hook with no one knowing except my family that I made a oops with this pregnancy brain of mine! haha. After church was over there was a line a mile long to even get to talk to us for people to give their blessings. It was like we were new members of the church all over again!


It was also the day of Cassie's baby shower. Cassie's one of my employees at the b.hive and she is expecting twins! She is almost 35 weeks along and the baby boys could come at any time! While we are at the shower she gets a lot of great items she was in much need of. Little did we know, she was starting to leak fluid so she called her doctor and they told her to come in as soon as she could because it could be time for them to arrive! The shower finished a little early but that was ok, at least the shower was before the babies arrived! After everyone had left me and my best childhood friend, Ashley sat down and got to talk about a lot of things because we don't get to see each other as much as we should. She started to ask me what names we were thinking of and I told her for the 1st boy (if we have one) Wesley. Wesley is the name of my late grandpa who we were very close to and we know he is watching over us and making sure we get taken care of. Ashley was also close to my grandpa so of course it was an emotional moment and she started to cry! We continued to talk about everything that was about to happen and she gave me some good baby advice as well even though she doesn't have any children. Later that night, Cassie texted me and said she had dilated to a 2 and they wanted to keep her to make sure everything was ok with the progress. We are so excited and can't wait to meet Brody and Bentley. 

No comments:

Post a Comment